With SCCM 2007, I did a tool to create SCCM Packages, Programs, Collections and Advertisement using WiseScript and VBScript. But now with SCCM 2012 R2, you can use Powershell cmdlets! I had to re-do my tool with Powershell Studio.
- Create an SCCM Application using Powershell CmdLets December 5, 2014
- Listing 64-bit registry keys using a 32-bit process November 28, 2014
- Selected item in a DataGridView November 28, 2014
- Download SCCM Packages November 19, 2014
- Welcome to my blog! November 19, 2014